Article 1 - Introduction
FASHIONCENTERPARIS.COM is a French limited liability company with a capital of 10 000 Euros, whose registered office is located at 70 avenue Victor Hugo, 93300 Aubervilliers, registered with the Trade and Companies Registry of Bobigny under the number 810 546 739. Any order on the site www.FashionCenterParis.com implies the prior acceptance of these general conditions of sale.
FASHIONCENTERPARIS.COM reserves the right to modify at any time the General Conditions. They will then be applicable as soon as they are posted online.
Will be referred to as a "Customer", anyone wishing to make a purchase on www.fashioncenterparis.com and will be referred to as a "Store", each company marketing its products on www.fashioncenterparis.com.
Article 2 - Products
The products offered by FASHIONCENTERPARIS.COM comply with the French legislation in force and standards applicable in France.
The essential features of the Products are described and presented as accurately as possible. The information presented by FASHIONCENTERPARIS.COM is communicated by the Stores.
In case of wrong description, the responsibility of FASHIONCENTERPARIS.COM can only be engaged in the following cases: 1) erroneous information provided by the said Stores; 2) Input errors by FASHIONCENTERPARIS.COM.
Article 3 - Availability
All products sold on www.fashioncenterparis.com are stored in the Wholesalers Stores. In case of unavailability of product, FASHIONCENTERPARIS.COM will try to inform the Customer as soon as possible and offer him an exchange, a refund or a voucher (credit code), but in no case the responsibility of FASHIONCENTERPARIS.COM will be engaged. Unless expressly requested by the customer the products will be refunded as credit code within 24 hours after shipment of the order. If the Customer chose a refund, FASHIONCENTERPARIS.COM will make the refund within maximum 30 days following the date of the order.
Article 4 - Price
The prices of the Products sold on the website are indicated in Euros Excluding Taxes. The prices of the Products are exclusive of delivery charges (postage, packing and preparation of the package according to the amounts in force). The amount of the delivery costs will be specified before validation of the order.
Article 5 - Order
To place an order, you must identify yourself with your email address or your customer number, and your password. For any first order, you will have to create an account (FASHIONCENTERPARIS.COM reserves the right to validate or not, any customer account).
When ordering, the Customer agrees to provide the information requested and confirm the veracity of the following: company name, last name and first name of the contact, address, telephone number, email address, SIRET, credit card type, card number and expiry date of the card. In case of any data entry errors by the Customer, FASHIONCENTERPARIS.COM cannot be held responsible for the consequences in terms of delay or error of delivery. If the delivery cannot take place because of an error by the Customer, the forwarding costs will be charged to the customer and the delivery times will be strongly delayed.
Deliveries are made only according to the availability and in the order of arrival of the orders and can be made in a total or partial way.
Article 6 - Payment
The validation of payment will be considered effective after confirmation of the agreement of the centers of bank payment and the acceptance of payment on the part of FASHIONCENTERPARIS.COM. Only the validation of payment allows the shipment of the package to the delivery address chosen by the Customer.
You can pay for your order:
- By credit card: Carte Bleue, e-credit card, Visa, MasterCard, American Express card. Your account will be charged to the shipping of the Products.
- With your PAYPAL account. By choosing payment via PayPal, you will be automatically directed to your PayPal account. Once the PayPal payment has been validated, you will be able to complete your order on the Website.
Article 7 - Delivery
The products must be delivered to the addressee and the address indicated on the invoice, this information is filled by the Customer when entering information during the order.
Express delivery by Chronopost: for any order paid before 16H, the delivery time is within 24 hours in mainland France and within 72 hours in most EU countries
Delivery by "Removal": the Customer can have delivered by his own carrier. Fashion Center charges the application fee only. Shipping costs will be billed to the Customer directly by his carrier. It is also the Customer who will contact his carrier to schedule the date of removal of the package. Under no circumstances will Fashion Center be held responsible for delivery problems.
Delivery times and prices are given for information only. Shipping costs are calculated based on the weight of the order and the delivery service chosen. They also include a parcel preparation fee.
In the event of non delivery or reported loss of package, our services will immediately open an investigation with our carrier and you will be refunded at the confirmation of the loss of the parcel or within 15 to 30 days.
Article 8 - Right of withdrawal and exchange
Any defective product must be returned to the carrier on delivery, or reported to customer service no later than 72 hours, otherwise the defect will be charged to misuse by the customer.
Returned products must be intact, complete and must not have been worn.
Returned products must arrive at Fashion Center within 14 days from the date of shipment
The costs of returns of the order will be the responsibility of FASHIONCENTERPARIS.COM only in cases where the error emanates from its services.
Article 9 - Product Warranties
To benefit from the warranty of the Products, the Customer must imperatively keep the invoice for the purchase of the Product and report any defect or defect upon delivery to the carrier. As provided in Article 8 of the General Terms and Conditions of FASHIONCENTERPARIS.COM.
All Products for sale on the www.fashioncenterparis.com benefit from the legal guarantee of conformity (L211-1 and following of the Code of the Consumption) and the guarantee against latent defects (articles 1641 and following of the Civil Code), you to return defective or non-compliant Products delivered.
- Article L211-4 of the Consumer Code: The seller is required to deliver goods in accordance with the contract and is liable for any lack of conformity existing at the time of delivery. It also responds to any lack of conformity resulting from the packaging, the assembly instructions or the installation when it was charged to it by the contract or was carried out under its responsibility.
- Article L211-5 of the Consumer Code: To be in conformity with the contract, the property must:
1) Be fit for the customary use of a similar good and, where appropriate:
- correspond to the description given by the seller and possess the qualities that he has presented to the buyer in the form of a sample or a model;
- present the qualities that a buyer may legitimately expect given the public statements made by the seller, the producer or his representative, in particular in advertising or labeling;
2) Or have the characteristics defined by mutual agreement by the parties or be fit for any special purpose sought by the buyer, made known to the seller and that the latter has accepted.
- Article L211-12 of the Consumer Code: The action resulting from lack of conformity is prescribed by two years from the delivery of the goods.
- Article 1641 of the Civil Code: The seller is bound by the guarantee for reasons of hidden defects of the thing sold which render it unfit for the use for which it is intended, or which diminish so much this use, that the buyer does not would not have acquired, or would have given a lower price, if he had known them.
- Article 1648 paragraph 1 of the Civil Code: The action resulting from latent defects must be brought by the purchaser within two years from the discovery of the defect.
Article 10 - Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The General Conditions are subject to French law. The court of competent jurisdiction in case of dispute will be that of the place of residence of the defendant or, at the choice of the plaintiff, the place of actual delivery of the product.
The Website www.fashioncenterparis.com complies with French law and in no case does FASHIONCENTERPARIS.COM give any guarantee of conformity to the local legislation that would be applicable to the Customer, as soon as the Customer accesses the Website from 'other countries.
Article 11 - Computing and Freedom
When you order, the personal data collected will be subject to computer processing. . In order to provide a service that meets the needs of its Clients, FASHIONCENTERPARIS.COM may collect information relating to the reputation and use of its own services. In addition, in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, the Member may at any time exercise his right of access to the file, his right of opposition and his right to rectification or deletion for information concerning him by addressing his request (indicating his e-mail address, surname, first name and postal address) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.